Bagaimana Bila Kartu AKSes Hilang
What is KSEI AKSes Facility?
KSEI AKSes Facility is an information access facility through internet network provided for investor to monitor position and mutation of Securities owned and kept in Sub Securities Account in KSEI where investor is registered as client. KSEI collects no fee either to the Account Holder or investor. You can obtain detailed information about KSEI AKSes Facility, in form of brochure or manual book, at http://www.ksei.co.id
What are the benefits of KSEI AKSes Facility?
The benefits of KSEI AKSes Facility to investor are as follow:
- Investor can have real-time access to Securities ownership data and its mutation in Sub Securities Account kept in KSEI system (C-BEST) up to the last 30 days.
- It gives easiness to investor to conduct report consolidation of other owned portfolios spread out in several Securities Companies or Custodian Bank.
- It improves the trust and sense of security to investor to invest in capital market by opening Sub Securities Account which can be directly monitored by investor himself.
- It provides additional information required by investor transparently in Indonesia capital market.
Does KSEI AKSes Facility also provide benefit to Account Holder?
The benefits of KSEI AKSes Facility to Account Holder are as follow:
- It provides accountable information in connection with provisions prevailing to investor as the client.
- It serves as communication tool in directly delivering and presenting information in form of inquiry or report with accurate data to the clients
- It reduces costs of communication, printing, and delivery of report.
- It enables further and more specific development based on Account Holder’s needs in term of better communication tool between Account Holder and its clients.
As investor, I'm interested in getting KSEI AKSes Facility. What are the requirements?
The application of KSEI AKSes Facility can be forwarded only by investor who already has Sub Securities Account in KSEI. By having such Sub Securities Account, investor is entitled to ask for KSEI AKSes Facility, and Securities Company or Custodian Bank, pursuant to Bapepam-LK letter Number S-4882/BL/2009 dated June 8, 2009, must respond to such request.
How to register for an account?
For complete information please click to download the following link Account Registration
How to check Portfolio?
For complete information please click to download the following link My Portfolio